Print Shortlink

Occupational Drivers License

For those of you whose license is suspended for whatever reason, you can probably get an Occupational Drivers License (ODL).  You’ll need your driving record (, an SR-22 (almost any insurance company), proof of employment or seeking employment and a filing fee of about $250-300.  My fees for this service are very reasonable, depending on the circumstances.

See my webpage at to contact me.